Thursday, July 4, 2013

Lazy Days!

Hope everyone is enjoying a great 4th of July!We've had a lot of rain and thick humidity lately. For now, the day is dry.Just relaxing with family and the musical 1776. If you've not seen it, you should. It's great! My husband will grill, so I really can be lazy all day long, not even kindle today.I have been out shopping  this week with my youngest daughter, she is moving into her first apartment. Got a find for September at the Dollar Tree. I love that store. I think elementary teachers are the only people in the world who regularly spend a fortune at the dollar store. They had really good sized cookie sheets. I bought 5 for my centers. I use them for literacy and number sense. We word build and do one to one correspondence with magnets.I'm sure I will be at the dollar store lots more!

No comments:

Post a Comment