Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kindergarten is the Place to Be!!!

Welcome to my world---The Wonderful World of Kindergarten! I have taught for 33 years and and truly love it! There is nothing better in this world than being surrounded by 5 and 6 year old children, what an amazing age. Imagination runs rampant! The littlest thing causes big smiles. Seriously, where else on earth can you find a job where you get to read storybooks and get applause after you're done reading ? You've got to admit, it's pretty wonderful! Everyday there is something new and exciting. That is why I decided to drag myself into this century and try a new adventure for myself---this blog! I am very new at this. I hope to be able to share some new ideas, tried and true strategies and fun stories .Kindergarten is the Place to Be!

No comments:

Post a Comment