Sunday, January 5, 2014

Resolutions

Every year, for years now, I have the same New Year's Resolutions. And, I really do try. And try and try. I always strive to be nicer, kinder and lose the flab under my arms. I hope the kinder, nicer part has worked out better than the other. Although this year, my son is getting married, a Spring beach wedding. I am an so working on the arm/flab resolution! This year I also will strive to keep this blog regularly updated. I have really been dragged into this century kicking and screaming but lately I am trying to embrace this new world in which we live. Also, I really enjoy reading other people's ideas and "liberating" them for my own use and I think that after all this time in the teaching field, I have lots of experiences and ideas to offer. That being said, I start teaching 2 of my adult courses this week so I'm not too sure exactly when I will turn this computer on again. But I am hopeful!

No comments:

Post a Comment