Sunday, January 5, 2014

Snow days

Happy New Year, fellow Kindergarten Teachers!Teaching is the only profession when you get 2 chances to start anew---September and January! Love it! Our holiday vacation has been extended--Snow days.
We got our White Christmas!

My bears are down for the count!

Still looks pretty!

We always leave the decorations up until 12th night, a childhood tradition. I don't follow this tradition at school, though. I have found with 5 year olds, Christmas needs to come down as soon as we leave for vacation. Particularly glad I took it all down this time before vacation since snow has extended our vacation!

My husband making Christmas Eve dinner! I married into Italian traditions. This is my favorite night of the year! I

My children at Christmas! My house was filled with their laughter! I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment